Tuesday, June 29, 2010

C25K - Week 7, Day 2

I actually got up on a Monday morning and ran.  I haven't done that for a while.  Mondays have just been rough.  I'm feeling a new sense of commitment this week though, and I'm hoping to get 3 good runs in.  I may even get real adventurous and try to fit in some Wii Fit or EA Active workouts.  I'm seriously ready to do this thing!


Yesterday I started tracking my meals on Weight Watchers again.  I figure if I'm putting in this much time running, I should really be feeding my body better foods as well.  I definitely need to learn to bring some healthy snacks to work with me though.  I don't mind the smaller portion sizes at lunch, but it doesn't hold me over until dinner.  I find myself craving sweets in the afternoon and that just won't work.  I should have known this from previous experience, but for some reason forgot.

Along with starting Weight Watchers again, I'm forcing myself to drink more water.  This should be a given, right?  Unfortunately, I really struggle with the whole water thing.  I just don't like it.  I always drink water when I'm running/exercising, but when I'm sitting at my desk at work I just want my Diet Coke.  As of now, I'm allowing one Diet Coke a day, one Crystal Light or other flavored drink, and other than that it's WATER.  We'll see how long I can keep this up.

It's all just a mind over matter thing, right?  I can do this.  MIND OVER MATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!