Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 9 Update

Not much to report this week, I've been up and down and eating like crap. Last week I had to eat several lunches out and didn't exactly keep track of my points like I promised to do. This week I'm back to my 0 points soup so hopefully that will help a little.

I forgot to weigh in on Monday, so this is based on Wednesday's weight but I'm finally down under 220! 218.5 to be exact. Even though I haven't been eating the best foods, at least I'm eating a little less. It's good to see the numbers dropping with as little effort as I'm putting into it. If I could just motivate myself I'm sure I'd see the pounds dropping off faster.

Week 9:
Loss - 2 pounds
Exercise - 0/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!