Friday, September 4, 2009

Pre Labor Day Weekend Update

I've worked hard this week to drop those pounds that I re-gained last week and I did it! Now I have a three-day weekend at the lake to contend with. I'm not sure how well I can manage to control myself, but I'm going to try. I just have to remind myself that I can eat a little bit of what I want, just not a LOT.

As of today, I'm down a total of 7 pounds even with last week's blunder. It may not seem like a lot for nearly four weeks of dieting, but I'm proud of myself! I know if I would be a little more strict with my measuring and documenting I would be losing faster, but life is just too busy right now.

Next week we get into a new routine with my son starting preschool so maybe I'll manage to start getting up and exercising in the mornings too. I know I need to do it, I just can't seem to get myself out of bed in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!