Monday, April 19, 2010

C25K - Backstepping

I finished Week 2, Day3 on Friday, but I'm still struggling with that last run interval so I think I'm going to repeat Week 2.  I'm getting all of the running in, but my body is screaming at me during the last couple of runs.  When I looked forward to Week 3, I just don't feel like I'm quite ready for it yet.  If I can, I'll push a little harder toward the end of the week.  I'm so terribly out of shape that I really feel like I need to take this slow.


Monday is generally my start day for the week, but I just couldn't get myself out of bed this morning.  I don't know whether to blame the busy weekend or the super strong antihistamine I took before bed, but my mind wasn't functioning enough to push myself out of the bed.  I'm a little disappointed in myself, but I know that I just have to catch up and go full force for the rest of the week.  I'll either make my run up tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!