Monday, May 4, 2009

30 Days To A Better Me

Tonight I found myself flipping channels just to see what I could find on TV when I came across the exercise On Demand channel. I was curious so I clicked on it and found the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I watched a little bit to see what all the hype was about and decided right then and there that I'm going to do it.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up early, get dressed, and SHRED!

I don't know why, but I'm finally ready. I'm motivated. I want to lose this weight and I want to do it the right way. I started Weight Watchers (again) today. I will start shredding tomorrow. This time I'm going to do it.

My immediate goal is to lose 20 pounds. As of this morning I weighed 224 pounds. I need to lose a lot more than that, but I want to lose 20 pounds in the next 30 days. I want to be healthier, for me and for my family. I want to have more energy. I want to be a better me.

I am going to do this. It starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!