Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shred - Day 1

So, I did it! Two major accomplishments today:
  1. I got out of bed before 7:00

  2. I completed the first session of the 30 Day Shred!
It wasn't horrible. I did have to take a break a few times to catch my breath and had a little trouble with my tailbone hurting during some of the crunch portions, but I made it through.

The soreness started setting in about 12 hours later and now I'm getting rather stiff but I know that will go away in a few days. I'm just a little worried about how it will feel in the morning.

As far as my eating goes, I did ok today. I didn't count points but tried to keep my portions low and eat healthy foods (for the most part). I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!