Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shred - Day 0

So I'm a quitter. Somehow I managed to hurt my knee pretty bad and just couldn't bear the thought of working through the pain. I took a break to allow my knee to get back to normal and now I need to start Shredding again.

The only problem is I'm not sure if I hurt it while shredding or if I hurt it doing something else. I guess that just means I need to be more careful of anything involving knees next time around.

I'm going to start all over at Day 1 next week because as much as I hate getting up to exercise, I hate even more than I'm not doing it. If nothing else, starting out my day with a sense of accomplishment is worth it. Plus, I was actually starting to feel a difference in my body.

This time around I'm going to shoot for 5 days a week. If I try to do more than that I'm just setting myself up for failure because I know I won't do it. So, 5 it is. I can do 5, and maybe even a little Wii Fit in between.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!