Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shred - Day 2

I nearly groaned when I got out of bed this morning. I stayed up too late and forgot to stretch out my stiff muscles before bed. But I got up and did the Shred again. Once I got moving the muscles didn't hurt too much but did feel a little weaker today. Even with the weakness I felt like I kept up better, probably because I knew what to expect this time.

I'm thinking I'll need to get up and move around a bit more at work today though to keep my muscles from tightening up too much. It was a bit of a struggle wrestling the kids around and getting them dressed this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!