Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 1 Update

I made it through the first week. The exercising didn't go so well. The dieting went ok, until I gave in to the feeling that I needed to eat an entire horse (in the form of french fries and meatball subs) in order to be full! I kind of quit counting points all together this weekend which just wasn't a good idea. But, it's a new week and I'm determined to stick to it better.

The week was at least semi-successful though as I did still manage to lose 2.5 pounds. I should be happy with that, but I was really hoping for more.

Week 1:
Loss - 2.5 pounds
Exercise - 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!