Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 2 Update

This week was easier in some ways and harder in others. I did really well keeping on track with my points up until the weekend. It is actually harder to eat well when I'm at home. I was craving some type of yummy baked good, so I made up some banana bread and didn't control myself very well. At 5 points a slice, it added up quickly. Next time I'll remember to make some healthier substitutions.

As far as exercise goes - well, it didn't. I should have made the time for it and I didn't. That's all there is to say about that. I know I need to find a way to fit it in. I'm thinking that I should start trying to fit it in during my lunch hour at work. That seems to be the only free time I have these days.

I started taking a multivitamin this week and I felt like I had more energy. Whether it was the result of the vitamin or a result of the healthier foods I've been eating, I don't know. What I do know is that I've been feeling better.

I must have been doing something right though, because I did manage to drop 3 pounds this week. Again, I would have liked to see more, but I know this is a healthier rate. I'm feeling more confident in myself this week and actually starting to feel like I can do this. Having the support of my husband really helps. We encourage each other.

Week 2:
Loss - 3 pounds
Exercise - 0/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but this whole thing is hard enough already. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. If you can relate to my struggle or have words of encouragement, please share!